Vaastu Tips For Flats
While designing or purchasing a flat one must follow Vaastu for Flat guidelines as incorporated in Vastu Shashtra otherwise it can influences on our lives in bad way.
Vastu helps to make your living comfortable in flats and prevent illness and other harms from creeping into your life or life dealings.
Here we are quoting some very important guidelines which are to be keeping in mind while planning for the flat. Consider them and know the right Vastu for flats, to make your life happy and successful.
Vastu Guide for Flats
- According to Vaastu, it is essential to keep master bedroom in the southwest corner of the flat. If the flat has more than one floor, then the master bedroom must be on the top floor.
- The bathroom should be constructed in the west or south direction and its drains should flow towards Northeast according to Vaastu.
- Place the furniture in South and West directions. Maximum open space should be in North and East directions.
- The Kitchen should be in fire zone i.e. in Southeast. Face East while cooking. Place the water tap in Northeast area of the Kitchen.
- Northeast, northwest, north, west, and East corners are best suited for a study room. Study room and Worship place are adjacent, it is considered most favorable.
- The Kitchen store room should be in Southern part of the flat. Grain and other necessities can be stored in this room.
- The Daughter’s room should be in Northwest corner.
- Guest room should be in Northwest area. The room in this direction is also considered suitable for unmarried girls.
- Rooms in the Northern part should be larger than the rooms in the Southern area, at least by 6-9 inches, and lower by 1-3 inches.
- The idyllic height of roofs in the rooms should be 10-12 feet. The main door should be bigger than other inner doors and all doors should open in clockwise directions.
- All windows at least, 3 feet above ground level and at the same level from the top. Keep more window openings in the Northern and Eastern area of the Flats.