Vaastu Tips to Bring Positivity in Your House
Everyone wants to link positivity and aura in their house to have a peaceful life. Just adopting following some of the Vaastu Shastra tips one can have the aura of light and joy flow in their house.
Accept these changes in your house to welcome the benefits of balanced energy of ‘Science of Architecture’ i.e Vaastu Shastra.
- Main entrance will welcomes the energy, so keep the Main Door clean and welcoming, make ‘Swastika’ symbol or opt for ‘Swastika’ Wall Hanging. Simply your name plate can have the symbol of ‘OM’. There should not be any obstruction in the entrance gate. Avoid keeping dustbin or garbage near the main door of the house.
- Plant a small shrubs and herbs as an indoor plants, if you have a balcony then place ‘Tulsi’ and money plant in entrance area. Plants bring clean air in to the house, so according to ‘Vaastu Shastra’ it is a positive step. Dried flowers, leaves, broken pots and showcase made up of animal’s skins cause negativity, so avoid them keeping in the house
- Construct the Toilet and kitchen strictly according to Vaastu Shastra principles, which promotes the positive energy in the house
- If you are a student or have kids who are in school, make sure while studying or reading, and their face should not be in front of a wall. Sitting arrangement should be in such a way that, wall shall in ‘back’ or your kids while studying. It enhances the concentration and continuity.
- Most important thing is to remove clutter and unused items from the house. Dead or unused things increase inactivity and negativity in the house. Garbage is mostly which we don’t use and are not plan to use in a coming years, so it’s better to remove it from the house. Minimize the stuff which are necessary and crucial, any extra stuff should be removed as it will generates negative energy.
‘Vastu Shastra’ is a science, which balances the energy of five elements of nature with living house to have a happy and peaceful life. It is firm system, which principally denotes all about how positivity and good vibes should fill and surround your house. So, expect these minor steps will bring the aura you were looking in your house from a long time.